...And Yet You Remain...


"Friend...there will never be a Friend...as Dear to me as You. There will never be a Blood...closer then a Brother. Friend, always worth the wait...Faithful as the day, you said we are friends..." Israel New Breed
Okay so I was sitting here working hard for my money when a "So Called" called my cell and since we are not allowed to use cell phones at work, I called her back on the company phone. *taking time to breathe*.......I don't have the time nor the brain power right now to get into what she said...how the conversation went...or anything like that. All I can say is that she and I are no longer friends and that this makes the 5th one in like four months. You see when God is taking you to ANOTHER LEVEL in him, you lose the "So Calleds" almost instantly.
At that moment of losing her "friendship", I turned on my Ipod and pressed shuffle...and wouldn't you know it God spoke to my heart. 'Friend' by Israel New Breed was playing and I began to cry. Not about the loss of a "So Called" but at how no matter what I do or don't do for that matter...HE is still my friend. Faithful as the day HE called me Friend...he still is my Friend. Bottom of the Ocean Ain't it? Well I am off to enjoy my weekend cause I promise you this...I will NOT lose one wink of sleep over this here one...trust and know. Have a Great weekend.....Friends!
P.S. "So Called" I'M A KINGS KID...SO I CAN AFFORD TO BE A BOUGIE DIVA. AND THERE'S NOTHING WANNA BE ABOUT IT!....*Dee~Dee thinking....she's just green...That's all*
Enjoy these lyrics.....
U.W.R.A:)
....."You know all about me, the good and the bad. You know when I rise and fall. You see my beginning, you stand at the end. And yet you remain Faithful to say "I'm Your Friend."" Israel New Breed

Comments

Anonymous said…
This makes the third time I am the first person to comment...what does that tell you about us? Sorry about your "so called" I like that term. Friends come and go but Jesus stays eternal. Tupac with a twist. I love your way with words Miss Dee~Dee.
CQ said…
God is the only friend a person needs! But I know what you mean about "so calleds" I have lost quite a few over the last 2 years. But I don't care, I know it was for the best.
Didi Roby said…
BOZ...
MISS DEE~DEE HUH?....AND BY US YOU MEAN WHAT? ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ME VIA MY BLOG? THAT'S 3 YOU SAID I ONLY GET 3 A CONVERSATION...

L'OQUENT...
IT SURE WAS AND IS MY LOVE...I WILL BE ME UNTIL THE DAY I DIE, SO ANYONE WHO IS BLESSED ENOUGH TO MEET ME CAN EITHER DEAL OR DON'T DEAL:)
Brea said…
You are so right, your whole life you should be changing and growing. Sometimes relationships we are in become a hinderance to that growth. I'm sure some new great friends will be coming into your life soon.
Rose said…
I tend to not get stuff on friendship, friends do enter our lives for reasons and a season and exit the same way. But God is forever and easy to trust...

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1