The Truth About Being Dee~Dee....Pt 1


Okay so told myslef that I wasn't gonna lose any sleep over that little thing that happened on yesterday concerning my "So Called" and me, but dangit I can't get my mind off that ish! It was the most un~called for mess that I have ever had the dis~pleasure of enduring...and that is saying alot about this here thing, because I have endured some whoppers in my lifetime. Now, since this thing had me tossing and turning all night long, I had to re~evaluate the whole thing from the very beginning. I mean this thing had me so upset that I developed a very uncomfortable toothache on the side of my mouth that doesn't even have any cavities. The pain was so bad it woke me right up out of my sleep and I couldn't even find my way back. Now I am at work minus my normal fresh and fabulous looking self, and I have to take this look on to a party celebrating my nephews 15th birthday*Happy Birthday Bobble!*...maybe I will stop by Walgreens and pick up some Neutrogen clean and clear facial pads just to rejuv my freshness....sorry where was I...oh yeah, just to give anyone who has ever read my blog and feels as though my loss of friends could in some way be part my fault as well *Sike!* I will give you some insight to who I really am.....ready?

Dee~Dee on Dee~Dee: I like to always have the mind of Christ. I am Spiritual, but not Religious (there is a difference folks. I mean don't you just hate when ppl are so Religious that you can't say nothing to em?...That bugs me) I'm suave and compromising. I am careful, cautious and organized. I like to point out people's mistakes (only when they need it of course....*wink*) I have a habit of criticizing people or things...(I like to refer to it as... Critiquing...hey, I start with myself first of course...*wink*) I can be very stubborn (who isn't?) I am quiet when I need to be, but I am able to speak (my mind) well. I am always calm, cool and collected. I am kind and sympathetic (probably too kind and sympathetic...shooks!) I am concerned and very detailed. I am the most loyal and honest person I know. I work hard and well. I am very confident (I am Americas Next Top Model Danmit!) I am sensitive (man! am I:)) I always keep a positive attitude/thinking. I'm way too dang generous. I have an excellent memory. I'm clever and knowledgeable about most things (esplly on the subject of Shoes and Handbags...*wink*) I love to look for information and I am able to motivate myself. I am very forgiving and understanding and fun to be around. I'm sort of secretive (...hey some stuff is nun~ya!) I loves me some basketball! I love traveling and I hardly show emotions (in public that is....*wink*) I have this really bad habit of bottling up my feelings. I can be very choosy, especially in relationships. I love order and structure and I am very feminine and sexy but I also have a brain. *ALL VERY TRUE:)...*wink*

So you see these few things can play a heavy role in the friendship factor. I tend to be sensitive and most of my friends and "So Calleds" are not and will cut your throat with theirs words, but yet I try to find balance where those things are concerned. I mean if I am so upset to the point I could curse someone out (cause I would never say what I really want), I turn to Shelly for help. If I am upset with what someone has said to me or about me and I want to be a sarcastic a**(but in a good way...is there a good way?), I turn to Millz for help (cause Millz tells it like it itz!) If I am looking for the right words to say to a "potential" who hasn't quite got his ish together, I turn to Traci for help. So you see I believe that the attributes in other people help to balance us out. Take a bow ladies that were mentioned...you guys are the best...*Dee~Dee wiping a small yet important tear from her left eye*

Well for now I will probably continue to ponder this thing that has happen and eventually let it go as I do with all things that keep me up at night...Dang Blasted "So Calleds!"

.......What?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

brooklyn babe said…
Tell 'em Dee-Dee

Sup Ma? What do it, Chi-town?

Still here. Poppin in to see what's up with cha'
1
Rose said…
DeeDee those are not bad characteristics at all. They are you and like Paula Abdul say, you made them your own.
BrownSugga said…
IT'S WIERD HOW I HAVEN'T BEEN NEAR A COMPUTER IN TWO WEEKS AND NEEDED TO BLOG TODAY. AFTER I BLOGGED I CHECKED OUT YOURS AND TOO MUCH AVAIL WE BLOGGED ABOUT SIMILAR THINGS WE WERE BOTH GOING THROUGH AT THE SAME TIME. CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
Didi Roby said…
BK...
WHAT IT DO NYC? MISS U MUCH MA:)

ROSE...
THANKS LOVE:)

BROWNSUGGA...
YOU WERE RIGHT WE DO WIRTE ABOUT SIMULAR ISSUES...GREAT MINDS HUH?:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1