Your Baby Belongs In A CRIB...Not A CASKET!


Okay so this girl I know...(cause every girl I know is not my friend)...is having a baby. Now that is a good thing, I mean babies are wonderful little creatures that grow up to be wonderful bigger creatures that sometimes will work your last nerve...but you still love them. Well this young lady that I have had the pleasure and at times...not so pleasure of knowing....IS THE DUMBEST BROAD I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF KNOWING!!! She is not fit to be any ones mother, nor should she be allowed to carry the one that is on the way. I know it is not my place to judge but DANGIT this ish needs to be said! Now ya'll know that I have the tendency to put folk on blast by calling out their names in my blog posts...well this broad will be no exception. The fool in question is one Marla Taylor and she is currently 8 months pregnant. This will be Marla's first child. She is 35 years old and needs her a** whooped! Not for being 35 and pregnant, but for being 35 and still drinking and smoking weed and cursing while she is pregnant. Ooooooooh just thinking about it makes me upset. This broad is crazy I tell you! Reesie Cup and I were talking once and she told me about the lady at her old job that was still smoking and doing whatever the heck else she wanted to do while she was pregnant and it made me want to slap her....So what ya'll think I want to do to someone I know?
She had her regular card party at her house the other day and I stopped in for a bit cause I wanted to see how she was. This broad came to the door (ghetto as h*ll) with a blunt in one hand and her cards in the other. I was like WTF! I was blown away. The room smelled like them stanky Newport cigarettes and every other word was a curse word. Already you know this was no place for your girl, so I threw the gift on the couch, gave her a funky look and stormed out the house with steam coming from my head. I was so very upset with her I didn't know what to do. This is the same girl that told us when she became pregnant that she was leaving that old ish alone. That she was not taking it even from the babies father and no one was allowed to smoke "around me or my child." WTF? She clearly forgot that speech. I called her up to let her end have it and you know what this broad said to me...."That was very rude of you to walk out of my house without even speaking to my guests or saying goodbye." WTF? I didn't even get in the house good enough to speak folks! By then I was so upset I could have reached through the phone, snatched her all the way through, rang her neck, but delivered the baby before I choked her to death, kill her stupid behind then clone her and then kill all her clones! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Was she kidding me? I was too out done folks. She had the nerve to be upset with me. I told her straight up how I feel about what she is doing to the precious gift God has given her. She is having a baby shower next week folks and guess what...she didn't invite me. WHO GIVES A mailto:RATS@#$% If you can't except the truth from a REAL FRIEND then I don't know what to tell you SWEETIE! Her brother reads my blog and will no doubt tell what I said, but ask me if I care?
That's Letting Someone Have It Diva Style!
The Truth Hurts...Don't It?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

I ain't mad at her (I could be). I'll just hold that energy over to praying that her child can escape the grip on ignorance that she has... And is born healthy enought to do just that.
Didi Roby said…
Hassan...
Oh I will pray for her and the baby all day long...but until she is willing to admit that she needs change, my prayers will return void. She has to have a made up mind and be willing to change. I will always be upset with her ignorance. I will never treat her bad because of it. I will just continue to tell her the truth.
PAINKEY said…
wow, how sad that is. I just hope the baby comes out ok and healthy even tho the odds are against him or her.

you did right by having no part of it. she do need to realize what she has done to her unborn child bc even if she stoped today it would still not stop the affect it has already had on that unborn child.
all you can do is tell her tha truth....
Didi Roby said…
Pain...

You know I love children and I don't want them being mistreated in or out of the womb...so time will tell if she will get it together or not.
Brea said…
Awww man! You know Dee-Dee, that baby could still turn out just fine, despite the circumstances. I have a friend who is a doctor and he tells me these type of woman have healthy babies most of the time. As for the relationship, often someone in your life changes. When they are no longer heading in the same direction, it is time to let them go. Especially if they can't stand to hear the truth!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1