Khalli Knows What I Like


Okay so I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THANGS. AND HAD TO BITE IT FROM GQ AND KHALLI. I really have a gang of things to write about, it's just hard to do while the company SNITCH is around. So for the time being....here I go:)

1. If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say? I'd say it would have to be the lack of community involvement. We I was a teen...the whole neighborhood got involved to help keep us straight.
2. If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be? I love him but...Terrence Howard. He can't hold a candle stick to Don Cheadle

3. If you had to name the one personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself, what would you say? Attitude...not letting it show on my face.
4. If you could go back for one minute to the Garden of Eden and give Adam advice, what would you say? "Be a man for crying out loud! That's really what the Lord is waiting to see in you. You are supposed to be the head and not the tail."
5. If you were to name the best "I told you so" you ever got to deliver, what was it? I told you that prom dress didn't go with your complexion or your hips. Plus you and about 5 other chicks are wearing it tonight. Should have listened to me...MaNeshia Smith...Ooops did I say her name out loud?
6. If you were Madonna, what would you do for your next publicity stunt? Grow Up! Finally!
7. If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in? Burberry!
8. If you could have one more pet, what kind would you get, and what would you name it? A Black Cat and her name would be Onyx
9. If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would you want it to be? To be HAPPY for the rest of my life!
10. If you could spend New Year's Eve doing anything you want, what would you do and who would you do it with? I would throw the biggest party at Paisley Park (Prince would host of course) and invite everyone I have ever wanted to hang out with. From JLo to Don Cheadle...talk about the party of the year!
11. If you were to set your countrys immigration policy, what would it be? Learn the language folks then I wouldn't have a problem with you being here...Heck I'd learn Spanish or whatever it was if I wanted to leave here.
12. If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set? I would ask any of the flamboyant ones to tone down their off duty outfits...less is more whether you are a man or woman...:) Who cares let God deal with their lifestyle, and let them fight wars also.
13. If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would you want it to be? Julian Bell.
14. If you could change one thing about your love life what would it be? I would be married!

15. If you could have prevented one book from ever having been written, which book would it be? That Paris Hilton book...who cares Paris!
16. If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select? Purple Rain!!! Hands down...Every single song was and is the absolute truth.
17. If you could have one thing made out of pure gold, what would you choose? My Cole Haan Four tiered Jewlery Box...It plays "When you wish upon a star"
18. If God were to whisper one thing in your ear, what would you like Him to say? "Well Done My Child...Well Done."
I Added two more....hey I'm a Virgo!
19. Whichdiseasee would you cure if you were given the chance and the funds to research and why? Diabetes. I have had it since I was born...it's a very dangerous thing to have folks.
20. If you had the chance to speak to one dead person past or present who would it be and why? My Father. I want to know why he left and never came back. Why he never called...wrote...anything. He was supposed to be my hero....

Reminds me of The Goddess' page...need to pay her a visit.
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Nika Laqui said…
Yea, I agree, diabetes is horrible and you have to do special things to stay healthy, like tend to your feet, special diet, and make sure you take your shot on time, to prevent going into a diabetic coma. I don't have it but I did a research paper in high school and my ex had it. He forgot to take his shot one day and fell asleep. I was scared trying to wake him up and he was all incoherent. Other times it affected his driving, therfore we got into many accidents....that was scary...
Didi Roby said…
Yeah ma, it's more than a notion believe me. I have been dealing with it since I was a little girl and belive me I am taking acre of myself because I want to live a long time...love the name change:)
Didi Roby said…
Me either...he is just really good looking. And that smile!
that's right girl...you know how us virgo's do it...

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1