The Vanity Mirror

Okay so I went Car shopping on Saturday and let me say it is more then a notion. I went online and found the car that I wanted at CarMax and did all my home work and what not only to get a complete run around when I got there. First of all why do men think women don't know a single thing about cars? That really burns me up when they do that. I mean I know more then you think I know. I once had to teach myself how to drive a stick when the repo man came to take my ex...ex....ex....ex...ex....ex....ex (you get the point right?) sex buddies car one day. I jumped in and parked that boy around the corner and didn't even bat an eyelash. Maybe it was the adrenaline that moved me to do it...or maybe it was the thought of his penis that did the trick. Either way I was moved. So when I got to the car place and dude treated me like a dumb blonde...I got pissed!

I called one of my guy friends to come with me just so the presence of a man, would make them ease up off your girl. So when we arrived at the place, this dude in a very unflattering suit comes out and asks me was I looking for anything in particular. Well I had my eye on the 2001 VW Bettle in silver and I was almost ready to make the purchase. (Side Note: Men sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut!) Okay let me continue. I say to the man in the tacky suit and tie, that I am interested in the 2001 VW Beetle in silver and I pointed to it as well. This dude says to me. "perhaps you might like something a little more feminine." What? Hell...was I getting a Buick! I kindly let him know that I was interested in the 2001 VW Beetle and nothing else. This dude takes us over to a Melon colored 2004 Sebring (did I spell that ish right?) WTF? Didn't I tell this tacky little man I wanted the 2001 VW Beetle? He states how lovely I would look in it and how much more feminine it was compared to the Beetle. I was looking at this dude like he was crazy. He takes me over to a white 2004 Pontiac Sunfire and tells me that the "VANITY MIRRORS EVEN ROTATE." Okay so by then I was fed up and couldn't take another utterance from his bone head mouth! I walked over to dude...took off my Kenneth Cole oversized shades and said a little something like this....."Sir, when I came here I wanted the 2001 VW Bettle GLS 2 door hatchback in silver with black cloth interior, automatic gear shift 2.0L engine, 4 cylinder, 122 torque at 2600rpm's and 115 horsepower at 5200rpm's.With air conditioning, power steering, front, side and passenger air bags, power windows,,cruise control, abs brakes, power locks, alloy wheels, rear defroster and heated seats! And just for the sake of being a GIRL...POWER MIRRORS AND A SUN ROOF! I would have also liked to have had a pink carnation for my cup holder. (putting my shades back on my face) But seeing how you only want to sell me what you think I can handle....sell that car to the next female customer who doesn't know what SHE wants. Have a wonderful day." And with all that being said, I walked out of that place feeling positive about the choice I made or didn't make for that matter and sat in the passengers seat all the way home thinking...don't settle for anything less then what you want Dee~Dee. Whether it's a car or a man or a ridiculously exspeny pair of shoes. I will get that car one day...and it won't be long either.


Vanity Mirrors...Why I Oughtta!
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
A Woman after my own heart!
PAINKEY said…
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Didi Roby said…
Boz...
Why thank you very much. And as for that IM you sent...4 to 6 inches daily!

Pain...
Well I must admit I was pissed:)
Knockout Zed said…
I came to comment about the blog, but I got distracted. What's this 4 to 6 inches daily thing?

KZ
Brea said…
Go Dee-Dee!!! That was awesome!! I'm sorry, but how is a Beetle not feminine anyway?
Didi Roby said…
Zed...
Heels Papi...Heels Papi:)

Brea...
That's what I thought:)
CQ said…
Yo go girl! Don't settle for anything less than what you want.
Didi Roby said…
GP...
You got that right Mama!

l'oquent...
Now that's it!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1