My Card Is American Express....


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am about to scream! I swear. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs right now! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! But since I can't do that I will do something fun instead....
(saw this in my fashion bible....Instyle)
My Name is......Deirdre(betta not never call me that in public)
Childhood Ambition......To be a Flithy Rich Housewife!
Fondest Memory......Drinking hot cocoa on christmas day.
Indulgence......SHOES, SHOES AND MORE SHOES!
Last Purchase......Sponge Bob Slippers.
Favorite Movie......The Five Heartbeats.
Inspiration......Ambition and my Mother.
My Life......Is not perfect...but it's all me!
My Card......Is American Express, but its MAXED OUT RIGHT!
My Life. My card.......
What's in your wallet? LMAO?
U.W.R.A:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amex, too... i love the reward points :D
Rose said…
Hey Dee-Dee, love these pictures you are posting...don't get me started on spending on the AMEX...
Brea said…
I know better than to get a credit card. I'd be in your "shoes". Well, not really b/c I know nothing beyond hiking boots, tennis shoes, and sandals. But you know what I mean... ;)
brooklyn babe said…
Don't scream mama... unless it feels that good *wink*
Its Friday breathe a lil... lol
Peace
Superstar Nic said…
Well, well, well, how are you miss? I haven’t been in touch w/you in a while, so I hope that all is well.

Have a great weekend!
Didi Roby said…
I read you all the time Nic....Hot pick ma! Go head girl!
Nika Laqui said…
I think I did this one a while back...I'm bout to use one of your lines...."Don't mind me I'm just reading..." *lol*

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1