Thursday Thirteen!


Okay so my Chica Brea got this idea and suggested that we try it...so I am gonna give it a go every Thursday and see what trouble I might get into. For when you know all there is to know about me...I have to kill you!

13 Things About Dee~Dee....

Today I pointed my finger in cops face as if to say Ni**a Please! And he let me off with a warning. The good thing about that is he was cute.

I don't like short men. Well I like every body, but short men turn me off for some reason. Now watch the Lord send me a not so tall man for a husband....I bind that up in the name of Jesus! (laughing)

I once signed up to be a policewoman and went through the training and what not. But as soon as they told me to climb the ropes and run for miles...barbie (as one girl put...she was nasty to me anyway) couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it! It was hard...I felt like a man. They asked the group of us who wants stay and who wants to leave. And your girl went all the way home.

I will buy a hundred pairs of panties, but wouldn't be caught dead buying socks!

When I was 11 years old I touched a boys penis in the locker room at school. It was all warm and sweaty! I think that was why I was virgin til I was 23...that freaked me out a bit.

I think that Staples are the most useless thing in the dang world. Why do we torture ourselves by stapling papers together, then minutes later take the staple out? Why!!!!! I mean putting secure paper clips on the paper is much more sound to me. Because they are easy to remove. Sorry had to vent.

I love to eat Ritz crackers while reading my fashion bible (Instyle) in the kitchen...nude. Don't ask me why....I just do.

I have 305 pairs of shoes now and not one of them is a sneaker. I have to wear scrubs now as part of the new uniform here at work...which they so conveniently forgot to tell me about in the interview, and I wear heels with them until I get to work. Call me what you want, but my feet look great! and a fabulous pair of shoes make any outfit look good.

My Mother and I a birth mark in the same place on our body. I use to think it was gross and it weirded me out as a as a child...but now I think it makes us more connected.

I talk to my Grandma still even though she passed on in 1985. I miss her sooooo much at times that I can't even breathe.

I Love looking at the weather channel.

I love to go outside when it's raining...I love the smell.

I am going to look at a car today. I want the 2001 VW Beetle in silver, and I think I will get it! Gotta have faith right?

13 things...tell me at least 1

U.W.R.A:)




Comments

Anonymous said…
I still coverse with my granny too...it's not weird. It feels like they are still giving you good wholesome advise. Great 13 to know about ya.
Anonymous said…
305 pairs of shoes???? OH LORD... i wish i could have that many :D
PAINKEY said…
interesting d, very interesting....
lets see......

I am afraid of butterflies....
Brea said…
Loved the 13.

I don't own 300 of anything!! My goodness girl!!

I'll take all the short men you don't want - I love 'em!
Lisa said…
Great Post
I'm happy I stopped by your blog
it's very interesting and you have
a gift with the way you tell a story.It's hard when someone you care about is suffering.
My Aunt has brain cancer and I hadn't seen her sense she was diagnosed.so I didn't know what to expect when she came to visit me
when I saw her all I saw was strength and a fight in her like never before.She was a little insecure thinking she looked sick
but I assured her she looked great.I said all this to say the best thing you can do for someone
when there sick is give then support and a shoulder to lean on as well as a pair of available ears to listen to there struggles.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1