"Go Dee-Dee It's Your Birthday....List!

Do to the fact that I have to be at work this
evening and won't be home until my birthday has already begun, I have to post this tonight. I would like to thank all my blog buddies who have already raised their Champipple or Coke cans *wink* to help me celebrate:






Mills , BKBabe , Envizable , DIVA , Foxy , Rose ,
Michele , Brea , Chesty , Princess and...Greg


I don't take days like this for granted ppl...I am so blessed to be around yet another day. God has been so good to me...and I Love my Father for loving me so much:) Now on with the Birthday List!

7 Things I WANT...

One: More HAPPINESS! DANGIT!

Two: A new CAR

Three: A new laptop

Four: A new Bedroom set

Five: A new pair of Shoes...like I need anymore *cheez*

Six: More MAC cosmetics...I'm a little low right about now:)

Seven: A Vacation...Anywhere!

7 Things I NEED...

One: A new Vacuum cleaner

Two: A new Cell Phone...Sprint is about to make me lose it!

Three: A new Apartment...Does anyone have a room *cheez*

Four: A new Winter Coat...Burrrr!

Five: Hat, Scarf and Glove Set...Burrrr!

Six: Winter Boots....Again I say...Burrrr!

Seven: A new LV Wallet

Plus I can always use more Grace...more Mercy...more Patience...more Love...more Will...more Style...more Purity...more intelligence...more Humility...more Forgiveness...more Positivity...more Meekness...more Kindness...more Peace...more Joy...more Gentleness...more Faith...more Meekness...more Temperance...more Reasons to be me and no one else!

Thank you for celebrating life with me:)

Comments

That reminds me of the first B-Day present i got Michele. A new pump for her washing machine! (Hey, I installed it too!)
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! hope you all the best in life and everything you do.. and may all your dreams come true :)))
Happy Birthday and many, many more!!
Hugz to you!!!
Teej said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dee Dee you DO NOT need more shoes. You ol' shoe freak you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY MY LOVE!!!
NameLiar said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE-DEE!!
*NameLiar sounds the trumpets*
brooklyn babe said…
Happy Birthday to Ya (Stevie Wonder Style)

I can probably help a sista, out with some Mac products for her bday
peace
Happy Birthday!! Virgo's rock!! I should know, I am one..lol
Brea said…
Happy Birthday!!!!

**she raises a glass of Asti b/c she's too broke for champagne** ;)
Didi Roby said…
Echo,Chesty,Ka,and Michele...

Thank you so very much for your birthday well wishes :)

I missed you Echo...:(

Twin...

Awwwwwww I'm sorry babygirl...that was just a slight over sight trust me:)

I do wear a 7 1/2 8...I always buy a 8 1/2 due to the swelling of the feets....So bring em on!!!

Thanks twinial!!!!Whooo Wooooo!

Teej and Mills...

Let's have that rematch for my birthday celebo this weekend??

@Teej...you are so right!!! But "A girl can't have enough shoes" Carrie Bradshaw SITC

BKBabe...

Thank you girl I need them joints like ASAP...lol:)

The Humanity Critic and Brea...

Thanks a whole BUNCH!!

@THC...Yes we do!:)
MZPEACH said…
Happy B-day!! Wish you many more.
Rose said…
Couldn't miss wishing you the big one and the best. Happy Birthday? Wish you could hear me singing my Stevie's version to you.. and then she sung some more....
I forgot you're in Chicago! Brrr is right! Mercy and grace is free. You can always start with that and then slowly move towards the shoes :)

www.princessdominique.com/blog
Cherise said…
Happy Bday Sweetie! Sorry I missed it by a day, but you know I didn't have my laptop.. Maybe next year we can celebrate in Hawaii somewhere.. lord knows we all needs it!!
P.S. New shoes are ALWAYS a good thing! lol
Happy Birthday dee-dee :D and thanks for visiting I'll back for more :DDDD your blogs is so energic :D

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1