Even Zack (saved by the bell) Had His Flaws



No...man...No mo!

"I gave my heart to you I gave up my friends like you said I should do Put aside my smile for you Threw out my dreams if you said you didn't approveI gave my mind, compromise my life just to see I'd findyou were trying hold me back slowly you throwing me off my track Disappointed again I'm through with love, I'm through with it, through with love,Through with it, I'm through with love, I'm through with it, I'm through with love,I'm finally giving it up,I have given so much in the past for a love I never had I’m I'm through with love, I'm through with it, through with love, I'm finally giving it up" DC lyrics

D**n!....D**n!....D**n! I can't believe it! Why would he do this to me? I know why...cause I'm to "Deep" for his b*ll S**t! That's why.


Okay, I have been in seeing this guy for about oh let's say 3 years(off and on) and we have this real sweet relationship. Let me explain....


We have never had sex, but we have been intimate. How many of you have seen "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" the movie...well our relationship was like that of Helen and Orlando. We would hold hands...cuddle...sleep in the same bed...but never had sex. Mostly because we wanted to see if there was more to us then just sex...which I see now that he...not me was on some serious b*ll s**t. We would talk all night about any and everything. Laugh all day about our adventures at work and home. We had fun together, and that was enough for us...or so I thought:(

We were always honest about what we were feeling and we always let the other one know up front if our feelings had changed in any way. Even when I met someone else that I liked just a little bit or vice versa...we would talk about it and come to a resolution. He would always act like he didn't want me to be with anyone else but him. And he would try to get upset about it, but in the end he went out on his dates as well.

How do I know this you might ask...well, I once saw him out on a date with some ghetto looking chick who in my opinion was one sec from being trailer trash.(I'm sorry was that hateration?) Anyway, in what I refer to as "my biggest nightmare", I bumped into him at the movie show with said date. I played real cool though, I mean I was there with my girls and he was there with toilet scum...(sorry, did I say something mean again?) In this senerio I am reminded of the time when Zach (saved by the bell) was out on two dates at that little diner place they all used to hang out in. He was with Kelly in one booth, and some other girl in another booth. Zach was in some kind of disguise pretending be french with the other chick. And he of course was himself while with Kelly. He was cracking me up, as he would run back and forth to the washroom to change he disguise. Well, finally one time he ran to change he bumped into Lisa Turtle and his disguise fell off! And he was busted! Well, dude ran back and forth from my movie to his trying to explain to me why he was on said date. What he failed to realized was that I was okay with it(to a certain degree) cause I of course knew I looked better anyway...lmao!

Well, this time dude went to d**n far! This time he went to the freakin moon! Check this out! Dude called me this morning and told me that he would have to cancel our movie outing, because he felt like he was "coming down with something" Now first of all this dude has never been sick a day since we met. So naturally I was a bit skeptical. Well I let it go, and asked did he need anything, after all I have to pass his house on my way to work. He told me no and said he will be fine..."alls I need to do is sleep it off" ???????????????? Sleep it off? We are talking about the same dude who played ball in the blazing heat we had a few weeks ago...got dehydrated, went to the hospital, and upon his release....went back to the court to finish the game...wtf? By now I done got real upset with the fact that I didn't get the memo, that stated 'we can start lying to one another.' I mean I told dude all about the semi crush I have on this guy I met via myspace.com, because I was trying to remain honest with him as per our agreement!

So instead of going on to work, I decide to run on over there just to make sure he was okay...(one eyebrow raised) When I get to his apt...I notice that the down stairs door was slightly ajar, so I just push it open and go on up the stairs. When I get to the top, I see a really nice pair of Steve Madden sandals in front of his door. Seeing that I love shoes with all my heart and soul...I got a little distracted for a sec, but I quickly snapped out of it. As I raised my hand to knock , the owner of those dusty brown dubai ankle sandals emerged from the door to retrieve her shoes....and right behind her in a towel and house slippers was dude.....WTF?
I don't have another thing to say about the situation! All I know is...I should have grab those d**n shoes and ran!

Comments

Didi Roby said…
"Men always talk about how they don't like women with baggage or drama or who are untrusting but it seems as if at every turn they are trying to turn us into the very thing they hate." (nameliar)

Now you just spoke the truth right there nameliar!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1