Jimmy Choo Got Me Walking Wit A Mean Strut!



Well, for those of you who don't know...."I'm yet single again! Yep that's right, I'm all alone again. And guess what? I'm okay with that. I guess it took a really good relationship to fall apart, in order for me to see that even good guys Screw up! So of course I threw on my "Sad and Lonely" CD collection for a quick minute and sulked a while. And while I was wallowing in my own self pity, A song by Lucy Pearl came on (how did that get in there?) The song is called "Trippin" Now, don't let the title mislead you. In this song dude is the one trippin' and girlfriend is the one slippin' Yep, she is treating dudes whole world. So with that in mind....I'm getting dressed and hitting the good streets! PEEEAAACE!

Trippin....Lyrics

I said I’m not trippin, cause you were out slippin and now I’m out dipping Don’t knock on my doorI said I’m not trippin’No I’m not complaining’cause you were out slippingJust don’t knock on my door.

Well im knocking at your door baby, knowing that you feel bad. Because you caught me cheating. You see I feel bad, but I’m coming over early in the morning I’m gonna be on my knees begging.... apologizing to you baby cause you’re so sweet to me.

I said I’m not trippin’ cause you were out slipping, and now I’m out dipping just don’t knock on my door. I said I’m not trippin’ no I’m not complaining. Cause you were out slipping, just don’t knock on my door.

There’s been so many times when you were seen by friends of mine. They done seen everything...that you doin. Now it’s killing me, because you’re someone else’s baby. That’s just fine, cause now I got a piece of mind.

I said I’m not trippin’ cause you were out slipping and now I’m out dipping. Just dont’ knock on my door. I said I’m not trippin’ no I’m not complaining cause you were out slipping. Just don’t knock on my door.

Stay away from my door, don't come no more. Stay away from my door, don't come no more (Lucy Pearl)

P.S. Thanks DIVA for your words of encouragement!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You always got me babygirl....Now get yo ass back in the house!
Nice blog. I like the photos. Being single for a minute isn't a bad thing. Hang in there.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1