YellowBoi Took One In The Nose!! Twice...



So today was a pretty good day. I went to work and no one got on my nerves, then I came home and finally took my braids out (whew!!) It didn't take long as I thought it would cause lord knows I wasn't about to pay the Africans 50 something dollars to the same d**n thing I just did. I was about to go to bed when my computer went...(ding!!) that's the sound I get when someone is sends me an IM.

So I go to check it cause even though I am tired as heck...I am just as nosy...lol:) I see that it is from yellowboi, and I can see by his status he is not feeling well. Why is it that when you break up with someone(dude) not to long after said break-up, your ex or some dude from your past shows up? Why? Why?...Here's that conversation...


Yellowboi: WAKE UP!!!!!!

Me : what's up?

Yellowboi: Chillin'...got a slight fracture on the bridge of my nose

me: Awwwwwwww, poor baby! Are you okay?

Yellowboi: naw im good. head hurts

me: Sorry to hear that...what happen? Im nosy!!

Yellowboi: baseball game...we were practicing, i was at back catcher. i looked away, and as soon as i turned back, the ball hit me in the nose...

me: Damn!!

Yellowboi: it hurt..so after the game i went to my job(we were right around the corner) and got a friend to do a free x ray..and i got a slight fracture on the bridge of my nose...

me: ooooooh that sounds like it hurt

Yellowboi: eh...my head hurts, felt dizzy, and its hard to breathe out of my nose..but thats it, im good...just got a cut on my nose..

me: well...I hope it gets better

Yellowboi: yea me too....busy tomorrow?

me: in the evening?

Yellowboi: like 12a

me: I'll be here...why?

Yellowboi: want me to cum through?

*(Men are scum.........but they are cute. Notice the "cum" through...I hate it when he asks me that s**t.....ahhhhhhhhh!:)*

me: don't you mean you want to "cum" through?

Yellowboi: yea..asking if u wanted me to?

me: nope not really no

Yellowboi: ugh! fine then...

Yellowboi: ouch! Damnit!

me: what happen?

Yellowboi: trynna get up to fast I hit my nose on my knee...

me: (secretly lmao) awwwww poor thing you should try to get some rest...

Yellowboi: whatever...nite

What it all boils down to is if he hadn't of tried to play me like a cheap a** chickenhead out here on the streets...he wouldn't have re-injured his freakin nose....dumba**! that's what you get! (sorry was that mean?) Wink!!

Comments

NameLiar said…
Nah you are right that is what he gets. You don't seem like a clucker to me, so he shouldn't treat you like one.
Keep him in check girlie :)
All is fair or maybe not so fair in the game of life!

Sorry Yellaboi "Thanks for playing"

*Foxy hands yella a quarter*

"Try again next time homey"
Didi Roby said…
To: Nameliar...

He just don't know...I'll sick you on his a**...your words cut!! for real...more then his nose will be broke after nameliar gets through with him...(An ode to your blogs)

To: Princessdominique...

Thank you...I sure will!!

To: the foxybrown show...

Yep, check mate!! yellowboi(lol)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1