You're So F**kin Welcome!



Okay, so I am naturally happy for everyone. I am the first one to congratulate people when something good happens in their lives. I even try to help them out in anyway that I can in order for their special moments to run smooth and everyone is happy!!!!!! So, can someone tell me why in the h*ll did my girl Mia...(from marcia syndrome, do you have it?) take full advantage of me for the sake of her wedding? Why? Why?

Here it is. Mia just got married today. The wedding was supposed to take place in Las Vegas, but at the last minute they had to have it here because Carson's(her fiance) family couldn't leave town due to his grandfather taking ill. Well this is where I come in. I am taking classes to become a professional wedding and events planner, so Mia knew that I would jump at the chance to help out. Notice how I said "help out" I had no intention of planning this girls entire wedding!! First of all Im trying to be happy for her a** as it is, and her pushing her nuptials down my throat wasn't helping! For those of you have read "Marcia Syndrome" already know that she is the friend that has almost everything I want or have wanted. When it comes to this chick I have to pray hard and repent for breaking the 10 commandment. "Thou shalt not covet your neighbors house or their spouse"

Of course she has absolutely no idea that I am secretly hating on her a** behind her back.(gotta be easy you understand...never let em see you sweat) She and I have been cool for along time and she is a pure sweetheart. I just want to choke her to death sometimes that's all. I mean have you ever had one of those friends that was just good at every freakin thing they tried? Well that's Mia!! Even though some of the things she is good at, my ol' prissy a** couldn't do if I tried...it's just the principle of the whole thing that bugs the h*ll out of me.

She called me like a week and a half ago and said..."Danni, I need your help!" I say "what's wrong girl you sound frantic." She goes on to tell me this sitch with her fiance's grandfather and how she must put together a wedding in 10 days. Okay... well I am very good under pressure and I am the sweetest person I know, so I offer to help..."help"!! I listen to her ideas and go from there. Now keep in mind they are working with a limited budget do to the out of pocket expenses already paid for the Vegas wedding...so I gotta put together glam from spam... feel me! I get on the phone and find a banquet hall... there I can have the wedding and reception in one place. (I know that's ghetto...but SPAM remember?) So, then I find a DJ who will only charge for them for 3 hours instead of 6...(had to do some flirting to get them rates right there) I re-do the invitation and thank you cards myself cause that's what I do and asked my mother the florist to do the flowers for less then she would normally charge.

Everything is looking up for her right? Right!! So now it's 2 days before she is to be married and She needs to make some more changes...wtf? "It's days before the wedding Mia! what kind of changes do you need to make?" She wants to have the wedding in her fiance's parents backyard, that way the grandfather won't have to travel far. (one eyebrow raised) Okay, I might be able to do that. So I call everyone and tell them of the new change and everything is good to go.

So the Caterer bought over some samples of the food they were going to make and some cakes for her to try...and don't you know she did it again! She decided she was gonna go with a vegan menu instead!!! WTF? "Girl you are killing me! who eats that mess but you and Carson!" breathe dee...count to freakin 100 and let it go. See God knows what to do doesn't he. I said I wanted to be a wedding and events planner right? well he is just preparing me for the simple f**ks that are out there waiting to pull this kind of crap right here. "fine Mia...I mean after all it is your day. I'll call the other caterer and place the order...okay?"

Hello Sunday...glad to see you! everything is in place and she is ready to go. We get to the house and the people are there setting up and the caterer is on the way. Mia of course is a nervous wreck but all seems to be going well. As I took a look around and saw what God allowed me to put together in such a short time, I had to shed some tears. Dum Dum Dum Dum...it's time! She looked beautiful, and for a second I forgot that I can't stand her a** especially after the h*ll she put me through these past 10 days. Every thing was great! At the reception she was thanking everyone who helped make her wedding a success. So when she got to me I stood up ready to hear the wonderful praises drip from her lips...and you know what THIS TRICK had the nerve to say at the end? "Thanks danni for not screwing this up for me." WTF?


Comments

Anonymous said…
Mia got married? How did that happen? And why wasn't I invited? I bet you won't do that shit no more!!
NameLiar said…
Don't you just hate when people don't give credit where credit is due?
I know you gave her the "very funny/bitch watch it/I gots yo ass later" look after she made that comment.
Didi Roby said…
I told you DIVA we were seperated at birth!!! She said that mess cause she is....CRAZY AS HELL! THAT'S WHY!!! but she does have almost every damn thing I have ever wanted. Just when I get them...it'll be cause God has finally blessed me with them...okayyyyyyy.
Anonymous said…
Your blog was cute, interesting, funny and nostalgic. You sound like a very lovable person. I'll pray for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1