Check The New Doo....What You Think?



Well, what happen was I was sitting at home in bed with Ben and jerry...(lol) watching 'Waiting to Exhale' and when the part where Bernadette goes to the shop and gets all her d**n hair cut off...I had an epiphany!! "I should cut mine off to." I mean for Bernadette it was a symbolism of change and freedom...I need to make some serious changes in my life as well.

I started with my job as a teacher...well technically I didn't change that job, my ex-boss did the changing for me (read: "The Emancipation of Dee-Dee" for more details on that one)
Then I changed friends...well I got rid of all the phony crackhead ones and found me a few that were about something. Ain't nothing worse then a phony, low-down, good for nothing, lying, begging, back stabbing crackhead friend I tell you that!! (read: "This is babycakes..." for more details on that one)
Then I changed my email/IM address, cause it was dudes from all over the place sending me IM's..stalking a sister via the internet...wtf? I mean the word must have gotten out about how fine and sexy I was(wink...lmao right now) and the pressure was too hot for your girl!! I mean one dude even threatened to kill me and what not if I didn't answer his IM...wtf? So the old one had to go.
Then I changed my guy friend...well I didn't exactly change him (cause I am currently single) I found out he was lying and cheating on our "as per" agreement and I let that b**t**d go!! (read: "Even Zack had his flaws" for more details on that one)
Now Iv'e changed my hairdo. I mean I felt empowered by Bernadette, So I just walked up to my sister and said..."Go with me to buy a wig...I need a change." Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! That s**t is funny as h*ll to me!! Woooooooo!! Lordy!! There is no way I could cut my hair off...I love hair. I had braids but that's it....shooks! The bigger the better as far as I am concerned.

I will keep it like this for a little while, it's only for a season. Just like anything you guys maybe going through...hurts, disappointments, regrets what ever the case maybe. Remember it is only for a season and this too will change!

Smile..Dee-Dee

Comments

Anonymous said…
DAMN!!! GIRL you crazy as hell! I was laughing so hard over here man!! But you look good babygirl...holla at your boy later.
Well, I don't know what it looked like before, but it's cute now. It's looks natural. It looks like you (it fits). :-)
Didi Roby said…
To: Greg...

Boy you know how I do!! I tried to call you and you didn't answer your phone...Nephew!!

To: Cheryln Michaels...

Thanks love. It's(my real hair) long about to my neck and it's blonde. Go figure :-)
chile bernadette had a wig too. lol.
Teej said…
Hey......looks good you. And you didnt get my quote correct. We gon have to sit you down and learn ya something!
Anonymous said…
Prescott Arizona real estate is located in central Arizona. Find prescott land, prescott condominiums, prescott houses, prescott apartments, and prescott realtors. Prescott Arizona is considered one of the top five best areas to retire. Prescott rodeo is the oldest rodeo in the United States. All of this makes Prescott Arizona the perfect place to live.
Anonymous said…
Wow! That is great! Your Blog has been bookmark!
pancreatic cancer site covering pancreatic cancer related stuff.
NameLiar said…
Ahhh your hair is blonde, my hair used to be light brown with blonde streaks and a few inches past my shoulders. I used to be in love with long hair,but then I cut it about a year and a half ago...it felt good very liberating... now I have this crazy curly fro' thing going...like a fake ass Neo-Soul artist...if I get called Jill Scott one more time...

Sike...we love you Jill....lol
Anonymous said…
Pope criticises 'explosion' of religious consumerism
Scarborough Won't Challenge Harris in Fla. AP Marc Cohn Recalls Terrifying Shooting AP Most ... AFP Photo: Pope Benedict XVI waves at pilgrims as he arrives at Marienfeld.
Most of the blogs I've visited aren't worth my time. Yours seems to be an exception to the rule! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a best home based business idea site. It pretty much covers best home based business idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rose said…
Hey it looks great on you. That's the best thing to do, wear a wig when you wnat to make a change.

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1