"I Got It!! I Got It!!"




Okay so this morning I'm in the shower and my phone rings...I step out and answer it thinking it might be a my girl I'm having lunch with today at 1:00. Well it wasn't my girl it was one of the many jobs I applied for. Actually one of the ones I really wanted. The guy on the other end says...

"Deirdre? This is Charles with ********* And I need you to take this number down. Ready? the number is ***-***-**** call that number and they will et you up with your training date...or by the way, you got the job. any questions? Good well welcome to *********."

WTF? What just happen here? Forgetting that I was buck a** naked at the time, I begin to run around my apartment (WINDOWS UP) screaming "I Got It!! I Got It!! at the top of my lungs with my hands waving high above my head. I looked like a maniac I'm sure, but I was so excited about getting that job ya'll.

One of my girlfriends who just so happens to be one of those "Negative People" that Russ Whitney speaks about in his conferences' said "what's the big deal, it's just a job." when I called her a** to spill the good news...I swear if I hear "Just Over Broke" (JOB) one more time, I think I might throw up!!

"I Got THE Job Ya'll!!":) It IS a Happy Wednesday!!

Comments

NameLiar said…
Congrats Dee-Dee glad to hear ya got the gig. Tell ya girl to stop pissin' on ya parade..the toliet is over there. Geez some people have no manners...lol
Didi Roby said…
Sonyared...

Naw not yet on that Wedding planning gig...Iv'e got 4 more months to go in school. Culinary huh? Very good field. Everybody likes to eat!!:) Gor For It!

Namelia...

That triflin heifer tried to take a dump on my parade!! Thanks babygirl:)
Didi Roby said…
What's good Echo?? Thanks sweetheart...I'm poppin at 10 tonite:)
brooklyn babe said…
"I see negative people, they don't know they're negative... "Bump ya girl! You got the job!!! Lol Congrats!
Rose said…
Congratulations! Your display of the butt naked man is funny considering that's how you were when you found out you got the job. Funny! I enjoy your blogs. It's on my daily reader's list.
Didi Roby said…
BKBabe...

The I see Negative people was f**kin funny...Thanks girl:)

Rose...

you know how I do...they didn't have any naked women (well that were appro) so I chose dude:) Thanks girly:)
C.R.C. said…
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW GIG!!!!

I know if one of your neigbors saw you they probably thought it was hilarious! lol!!!!

Good for you Dee :)
livewell said…
Congratulations!
Now celebrate...
What? The Season Finale of The Foxybrown Show?
Could it be? That Foxy is a bad motha…Shut yo mouth!
Brea said…
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats girl! You deserve that and more. And like the Rugrats say, "nakie is good."
Didi Roby said…
Brea, Princess, Twin Poractiff, and DIVA...

Thanks girlz!! That's what I'm talking about right there...love from my ppl:)
Congrats!!
I'd rather be "Just OVER Broke" than "Just UNDER Broke" any day. A girls got to shop! =)
Anonymous said…
Check out http://www.SeminarWatch.com to learn more on Russ Whitney and Whitney Education

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1