Treat Him Right...The Clean Up Women Are Coming...



I have a question...Why is it that when a Good Man...comes along, some women don't know how to treat him? Now before I start writing this entry I just want all the women out there (who's toes I might step on) to know..."I ain't scared of yo a**es...so get over it!!" They done messed up giving this sister here a space to speak her mind!!













Here's the deal. My girl Tasha...that's right I'm naming names!! She has this awesomely(is that's a word?) wonderful Man at home. He is very very good to her ya'll!! He works a full time job, picks up the child from the daycare, and he Loves to cook. I said he LOVES TO COOK!! That right there oughta get him an amen if nothing else. He has never gone out on their marriage she has even testified on that, and he loves her dirty drawls ya'll. This girl doesn't even have to work!! wtf?? He told her after they were married that she could quit her job and be a full time wife and mother if she wanted to. Now she stills has a job (good for her) but she is trifflin as h*ll ya'll!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! I'm getting madder and madder by the second:( That's right MADDER!)

Now first of all when I met Tasha she didn't strike me as the "settle down type". She was very loose and free with her love if you know what I mean. She had this mentality that if men could do it, then why can't I..."because there is a double standard when it comes to sexuality in the opposite sex that's why!!" Most men will call you a chickenhead or some dumb sh*t like that if you are free with your sexuality like they are (tell the truth) A woman can not just have sex with any man she wants to and get away with it...Oh! no your a "Whore" a "Tramp" a "Slut" all those names right there. I mean those were the names that most guys were calling her behind her back. So mind you when she told me she was getting married I was surprised. She was our little resident Samantha (sex in the city), and we loved her a** still!:) Well we thought that she was somehow ready for marriage and that Bry was the one to tame her...NOT EVEN!! This girl is still running around doing the same ol sloppy sh*t she used to do!!

Here she has this wonderful man who is being a MAN, and you still are not satisfied? wtf?? Here I am looking for good man to spoil me and treat me like the queen I am and this @#&* over here playing fella for a fool!! And what's worse is that he thinks she is a sweet angel and that she is faithful to their marriage. Stupid a**!! (sorry fella, it had to be said)

Women kill me with that "Ain't no good men out here" crap! The reason why you can't find a good man is because he is at home with his wife/girlfriend being FAITHFUL TO HER A** That's why? Men who are NOT trying to be faithful let you know that sh*t with the first couple of lines that comes out his mouth. I mean they don't want a commitment and they let you know that in some way or another...ie; (not calling your a** afterwards, calling you out of your name, treating you like crap indoors or out...etc) They just want to screw around and that's that. So when women do that same thing and try to act all hurt when that same sh*t happens to them, that freaking kills me!! Oh I know I ain't gonna get an amen for this here entry:(

You see she called me today and said something that sparked this huge debate and that is why I'm writing this entry in the first place. She asked me (because he has been working late a lot lately) if I thought he might be cheating on her...wtf?? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? That question right there let's me further know that she is on that CRACK!! "Why are you asking me? Ask your man. And if you still feel like he is lying to you, then tell him your little secret and maybe he will come clean."(sarcastic tone)

Man I tell you the truth some...(I said some) women are a trip! All I have to say is that the women who want a "good man" and desire a mate, out weigh the ones who just want to "screw around" and they have a name...they are called: The Clean Up Women! And what you won't do they will and damnit when you look up, you will be on the outside looking in.

Destiny's Child says it best when they sing:

..."Let me cater to you cause baby this is your day, do anything for my man baby you blow me away. I got your slippers, your dinner, your desert and so much more, anything you want...just let me cater to you."

*Tasha get your jive together or let him go!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Damn Dee, you came down hard on your girl Tasha. She must really be foul for your sweet ass to come like that! I know you are a good woman so what's up love? (big smile) Get at me Dee-Dee...you missing out!!lmao!!
Brea said…
Some things just need to me said. I'll give you an amen!!!
Didi Roby said…
To: Greg...

I Love you boy...you a mess!!:)

To: Brea...

Well that's one!! Thanks!!

To: Bossmack...

Oh well I guess I will always be in the LATTER position then huh papi? :) The first shall be last and the what....last(latter)shall be first!! Now that's it right there!!:)
LOL
Ok so why am I at my desk singing "Clean up Woman"
My mother loved that song when I was a kid.
AMEN to that sis. I found myself asking the same question just this week. Some people are a trip. Love him or leave him alone! Sugar/honey/iced/tea!
NameLiar said…
It seems as though things have been ass backwards since the beginning of time. Good men have bad women, good women have bad men, I think it takes a lot of effort, time, and patience for the two(good) to meet up.

I think people trying to change one another is partly to blame. Homeboy probably knew that Tasha got around and figured he could tame her by being a good man. Both sexes need to quit playin' around and realize what you have. If you got a player on yo hands, nothing you can do will change that.

Now I will give you an AMEN for that post and raise my pimp cup to you. CHURRCH!! LMAO
Didi Roby said…
To: Sonyared...

You can say that again...and again...and again.

To: foxybrownshow...

Me to as I was writing it...lol!!

To: Proactiff...

Thanks fo the offering...lol!! And you are right about that cute babies statement!! :)
Bye for now twin!!

To: Princess...

Now that's it right there!!:)

To: Nameliar...

Your right, we can't change one another that's why she (and anyone like her male or female) should not waste their time trying to be something they are not to please the other person. Plus like Diva said don't waste your/my time with the wedding business if you not gonna live up to the vows!!:)

To: DIVA...

Girl we have some messed up friends don't we?? Your girl is on that stuff for real!!:)
Rose said…
I know at least five married women who are cheating with more than one man. Women should respect themselves first because there are really some guys who already don't. People think this stuff is all games and fun, but there are casualties. What are they teaching there children? Trifling....can you say AIDS.
S A J Shirazi said…
Your About Me blurb is so very apt. Cool.
Cherise said…
I have to agree with you... I was in a relationship for 4 yrs and he cheated on me 2wice... I forgave him and let him come back, but really deep down inside I hadn't forgiven him. I spent the last year seeking revenge on him. I broke him down into nothing.. the lowest a man could be.. I made him dependant on me and I gave nothing back to him.. I started dating ( not sleeping with men) but dating outside of our relationship... Truth is, I was really really HURT, but I loved him... still do. Now, he's moved 300 miles away from me and I'm sick w/o him. He's a GOOD man... took my son as his own.. cooked and cleaned my house while I worked.. When he's cheated on me... it was the begining of our relationship... we were not even "together" as of yet... But I held it against him and now I realize how much I actually lost.. I love that man. And I'm truly sorry... She will be too when he leaves her!!
Didi Roby said…
To: Reese...

Now you know you said a mouth full girl!!:)Thanks for being so honest and real. Maybe she will re-visit this post and read your comment.

Now as for you, someone once told me to fight for my man/for what I want.Of course I didn't but it's never to late girl trust and know:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1