Ooooooooh! She Stingy As H*ll ADM ya'll...Automatically Danni's Money



Okay so this evening after a long day at work with my two nephews, and a bunch of other screaming children I decide to hang out with my sister and of course my nephews. First of all I cancelled my outing to the Destiny's Child concert because I am still not ready to date again after my last debacle...(that's right I'm not over it yet damn it!) I was supposed to go to work, but I said "naw!! imma hang out with the fam!!" 

Well, we decided that we were gonna go to Fields and the Children's Place because the boys needed something white for 'all white day' at camp tomorrow. When we got to the first store(Fields) my oldest nephew picked out what he wanted to wear and we took it up to the register to pay...now I don't have any children and I spend almost every waking hour with my nephews (since they attend the camp where I work), so naturally I am assuming that his mother is going to pay...right? Wrong!! The nice lady behind the register who put me in the mind of CeCe Peniston(remember her?) rang up the items which came to $52.00 and some change (for a freakin white shirt and white cargo pants?) wtf? So my sister looks at me and says "you got this right?" ADM ya'll...Automatically Danni's Money

Just a little note here, 'danni' is a nickname my family gave to me. I couldn't pronounce 'daddy' very well when I was a child...and no wonder that triflin b**t**d was MIA my whole life!! Anyway that's another blog for another time. So from there we went to the Children's Place to find my youngest nephew something to wear and in this store his stuff was much higher then my other nephews clothes. His total was 68.00 even!! Now keep in mind this boy is only 4 years old and his shirt cost 25.00 dollars ( he has a puffy mentality already ya'll) So were standing there and the girl behind the register says "how will you be paying for this, check, cash or credit?" My youngest nephew says "dee-dee...pay her!!" wtf? (Im not your mother) is what I wanted to say. ADM ya'll...Automatically Danni's Money

By this time I am tired, sleepy and hungry so we decide to go get something to eat. I just know that with all the money I just spent, my sister would at least flip the bill for dinner...needless to say after an hour and a half debate on what and where to eat, and allowing my nephews to pick the place we settled on my all time favorite food...Pizza!! which I had to pay for...wtf? that's right say it with me...ADM ya'll...Automatically Danni's Money

Now my sister makes wayyyyy more money then I do, she is in the medical field, while I am a little ol' school teacher/camp counselor (but I'm leaving like the freakin 'Jones' ya'll no doubt). She has a three bedroom apt, a car, and has two children in tuition paid schools and....wait a minute...when you add all that s**t up, let's see...800.00 for rent, 450.00 car note/insurance, and 1,000 for child care, plus utilities and food...not to mentioned clothing!! D**N!!! When it's all said and done I do have more money then she does...I'm rich Beeatch!!! What was my point? Ooooh yeah, I am a little shallow to ya'll...sorry but it's the truth. I really don't mind doing things for my family. . So if I have to spend a little extra money helping my sister make sure my nephews have the best that life has to offer...I guess it will always be...ADM ya'll...Automatically Danni's Money!

Pray For Me!!

Comments

Meka said…
Children's Place is too expensive. I feel like I'm being stuck up everytime I go there. When you are asked to pay when you don't want to, do what I do, play the 'I can't find my wallet' game. It works everytime. I don't mind paying but not if I'm expected too. That's what makes me mad. Funny post!
Anonymous said…
Dee-Dee u gone be alright because you're going to get blessed in the end. But i do feel what you are saying though. Keep writing these blogs i am feeling where u are coming from.
Didi Roby said…
To:Meka...
Thanks girl...Nice blogspot by the way!! I gotta keep my eye on your page as well:)

To: Bird...
Awwwwwwwww, Bird!! thanks for reading me man. I know I'm no Zane, but you read me anyway!! Now that's it right there!!

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1