This is Babycakes....Be Easy Weezies!



Breanna...code name: Babycakes!
Now she is only 13, so fellas don't make me have to jump through this here computer screen and rip you a new one... okay?

She is quite possibly one of my best girls.(I said one of..dang) Now that either means I need to get out more(which I do), I need some new friends(which I do), or the ones I already have need to be ashamed of their(ahem!) lying, cheating, backstabbing, mean, hateful, gossiping, phony selves(which they do)...minus Tmac and Uhall
I decided to introduce babycakes to the public for three simple reasons....(four if you count the fact that this proves you can blog anything)
1. She is like freakin Einstein(smarty smart face) and I had to intro a young lady that truly lives up to the "anything you can do, I can do better" theory...I mean she went to the James Jordan Foundation Charity Event a couple of weeks ago, and straight let every guy/ girl (who had the nerve to walk on to that court) have it, in one on one BBall! (won a pair of Jordans while she was at it)
2.Check the head gear she so confidently wears in that pic. Only someone with that much nerve and shear bravery can grace my blog page. (U looka lika Dork!)
3. She is growing up to be such an awesome young lady, that I had to stop for a moment, (taking a break from "my own little world" that I have so cleverly created for myslef) to give her a shout out! She is our future Ya'll!
When it comes to friendship she has a lock on what that truly means, even in her young age. She has her head on straight and wants more out life then what people say is "enough for her." I am proud to know her and call her friend. Now, don't let her age fool you, she can roll with the best of us...trust me! (Mz. Sarcastic to the 12th degree) Let's start setting an example for young people like her today, so we can start improving our future tomorrow...(now don't read my blog tomorrow babycakes. I might just say something un-example like...wink!)
Ladies and Gentlemen(be easy)....Babycakes!.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1