Naomi's Charge...pt1.




Yesterday I cried thinking about all of things I have done in my past that ever hurt God. I know that he forgives me and all, I just felt so bad about them at the time. I am in this world doing the very best that I can...trying to be the very best person that I can be,(I'm not perfect) and at times it gets a little hard to bare somethings...past or present.

The place I work for, I am not happy there for more reasons then I care to share right now. The people are NOT who they pretend to be, and they know I know it...that's why they treat me the way they do. But God has already fixed that situation...I just can't see it yet. (Thank you Father) Please people... don't put on any heirs for my sake!
Be yourself...Please!

So, today turned out to be a very unpleasant day for me at work. I thought it was going to be a good day, because when I woke my pillow was dry(for a change) If it's one thing I can't stand, it's someone who thinks that "position" makes them more important then anyone else...Screw "position" I'd rather be "regular people"(Cosby Show) we seem to know how to talk to people better then those in higher positions anyway.

Then as it turns out, something I did on Sunday pissed off my administrator at church and she now wants to "make some changes"...well so do I. I want to change my title from 'CC Director' to 'Lil ol' Church member' I liked it better when all I did was go to church, praise the Lord, pay my tithes and offering, and go home anyway.

Then to top it all off, while THE CHURCH is trying to make changes and "elevate people" there are some people that are really hurting and no one seems to care. Well...one person does....HER NAME IS "NAOMI"...AND SHE HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHARGE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1