Just Some Sunday Fun...What Sex and the City Vixen Are You Most Like?



(This quiz will pick which Sex and the City character best matches your dating style and makes a prediction for your romantic future!)...I know....lame right? It was fun anyway d*mnit! :)


I took this quiz at my friend James' request and here were my results:

You Are Most Like Carrie! You're quirky, flirty, and every guy's perfect first date. But can the guy in question live up to your romantic ideal? It's tough for you to find the right match - you're more than a little picky. Never fear... You've got a great group of friends and a great closet of clothes no matter what!
Romantic prediction: You'll fall for someone this year... Totally different from any guy you've dated.


I thought it might be fun for my blogger buddies to take as well, even if you are a guy!! Hey we have some guy 'Samanthas' out there don't front!!:) click the link in my title. Let me know who you are!:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow! Im first! Okay I was "Miranda"
You know me and my work driven behind. That was fun!
Live from the Dee-Dee's it's dee-dee3
bye:)
NameLiar said…
Okay I'm most like Charlotte and it goes on to say...

You are the ultimate romantic idealist. You've been hurt before, but that hasn't caused you to give up on love. If anything, your resolve to fall in love is stronger than ever. And it's this feminine optimism that men find most appealing about you.

Romantic prediction: That guy you are seeing (or crushing on)?
Could be very serious - if you play your cards right!
Didi Roby said…
To: Dee-Dee3

They are so very right about you girl.

Live from the dee-dee's it's dee-dee2

To: Nameliar...

Charlotte huh? She was a sweetie pie. Real anal at times to...are you? lol:)
Cherise said…
One night I was bored and Alone so I took like 13 quizzes.. it was mad crazy.. I even have it listed in my Blog! lol I'm going to have to take this one!
Cherise said…
The Results...


I am most like Charlotte... LOL
Organized Noise said…
Charlotte 3, Miranda 1, the other two 0. I am most like Charlotte.

Now that I took your quiz please stop by my crazy world and tell me about your weekend.
Depends on the day and what's going on...However, though I can be all of them If I were to consistently choose one it's definitely Samantha. Love Her!!!
I'm a Carrie too. I figured that though. The flirty romantic.
Didi Roby said…
Diva...I just bet you are:) And you live in NY to!:)

Of course my girl Tasha is Samantha...pre and post marriage:)

Popular posts from this blog

Lifestyles Conversation...Take 1(Clack!)

Like a bad horror movie pt1